Down my Alley

Monday, July 03, 2006

One test down....two to go

At this point, I've completed my first step to being a licensed pharmacist. I've taken the MPJE (aka. law test) for IN. Up next, the NAPLEX (aka. the board) which will count for both IN and CO. The final test (which I probably won't take until first of August or so) is the the MPJE for CO. After the NAPLEX, I will be licensed in IN and after the MPJE for CO, I will be licensed in CO. So, right now it is time for me to study....yeah right, I'll look over things, but not really study too hard. Just enough to pass!! No, I'm playin'...but I'll be fine.

Ok, tomorrow is the 4th, so I'm going to pick up some fireworks, and then celebrate our country's freedom over at my sister's house....and I believe we will force the Brit to celebrate too. Ha Ha, the colonies won!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home