Down my Alley

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Battlefront Marathon!!!!

So today, my brother and I did something we have joked about for quite some time...a Star Wars Battlefront II Marathon. We loaded all maps, all modes (conquest, capture the flag, hunt, assault, etc.), and all eras (Rebels/empire, clones/droids). We started playing around 9:30 this morning, had a break at 11:30 for my sister-in-law's car trouble (and lunch...took us til 2:00), then played again until 6ish for a bottlerocket break, then back to playing until 8:45 for supper (Slyders!!!!!), then back to playing. We are down to one map left, so we will finish around 11:15 pm. One heckuva good time!!!

I do believe this catches me up on my video game quota for some time. Tomorrow, I run to Terre Haute to get my car licensed and titled and whatnot. Then who knows what...hopefully hear back and can start working as a full real pharmacist.

Well, I believe more Stormtroopers need to die! Best multiplayer game....fo' sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home