Down my Alley

Thursday, July 06, 2006

The 4th of July!!!

I celebrated a very nice 4th of July. For starters, I didn't have to work...which is always the start to a good day. Then my parents came in town for lunch (at Red Lobster). Always nice to get foo....I mean see the fam. Then I went and studied for a little bit (for my NAPLEX tomorrow). Then back to my sisters for a cookout. On the way, I stopped and picked up the entertainment for the evening...aka fireworks. It was nice. Also, I am now in possession of lots and lots of bottle rockets...I think my brother and I will have to celebrate later...he he he. The cookout itself was very good. I (and the Brit) were in charge of the grilling and we grilled up a ton of food....and it was all very good. My sister made tons of good desserts too. It was really good and fun.

I worked on Wednesday. And today, I studied this afternoon then came over to a friends for some Wiffle Ball Home Run Derby (and dinner). We traded homers for the longest time, but then in the last inning I was down, then hit a homer to tie. In the extra innings, my buddy hit 4 dingers. I hit two, then had my 3 outs. In the end I lost by two.

The food is ready and they are yelling at me. Time to go!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home