Down my Alley

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Courtesy of High-Speed Internet

That's right. This post is coming from my laptop, in my room, at my place via High Speed Internet. Yahoo! This equals the best access to internet that I've had for 2 years. No more waiting to check e-mail until I got to work/campus/my brothers. Now I can check e-mail whenever I want and am going to be back on AIM (same screenname as it is here). I am pretty happy about it. I can download and check websites quickly and easily. Why anyone would choose dial up is beyond me...especially after experience high-speed. With this amazing feat completed, I think that my reading public can come to expect posts more frequently. Of course, I could also get sidetracked and forget to post, but for now, we will go with the increased frequency of posting.

Well, I have many many websites to check...in addition to lots of other things to try and do.

Keep posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home