Down my Alley

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Input Request

I've been curious about a certain issue, so I've decided to be democratic about this (which is very kind, because I could be tyrannical about MY blog site). Anyway, here's the issue: issues. That's right, issues. With election day closing in, political ads annoying during commercial breaks of TV shows, sermon topics, and even ethic class topics constantly a part of my life, I've been tempted to give my view point on some of these things. However, I have not done this, because the main point of my posting is generally to keep friends and family informed and entertained. Chances are most of you (my gracious audience) probably have a feel for my viewpoint on many matters, it is possible that I could surprise you (doubtful though, I'm pretty predictable).

So, here's the deal. I'm putting it to a vote...or something. If I feel that you want to read about my views, I'll post my views. If I feel you'd rather I just be me and post about me, I can continue to do that. The gameplan: post a comment and let me know which you'd rather read about. I'll give it a week or so. I might post some random things (I haven't done one of those about me survey/questionnaire thingys for a while), but I will revisit your "vote." The will of the people will be done.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home