Down my Alley

Monday, May 14, 2007

Post ideas

I've had several great topics for posts, but when I think of them, I'm not in front of my computer with time to post, so they get forgotten. What I'm going to do, is list my post ideas down in this post, and then over the next several days to week(s), I will go through them and make my posts. This way I accomplish a couple of things: 1) I make a post; 2) I put my ideas down so I remember them next time I post; 3) I bait the line and get all of my readers excited about the future posts they know are coming.

Here are my post ideas (inspired by actual events):

1) This past TV season - with shows having season finales and announcements about next years line-ups, I have some thoughts....

2) Movie sequels - lists of ones that I thought were better and significantly worse than the originals....

3) Movie Trilogies - a list of my favorite all-time movie trilogies

Topics 2 and 3 inspired by the rash of movie sequels and trilogies coming out this year.

Alright, now you know where I'm headed, so feel free to think of your own thoughts on these topics, then share them by leaving a comment....it'll be fun!

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home