Down my Alley

Monday, April 16, 2007

Crazy Drunks

I believe that I am now starting to make up for my previous lack of "party" experience. Throughout high school and all the while at Butler, I never attended a "party" and pretty much avoided all events where drinking was the primary function. I do not feel like I missed out on anything. However, here at graduate school, I have been exposed to the bar scene. It confirms that I wasn't missing out. Since I don't drink, I am generally the designated driver (it's fine with me, since my friends want to drink and I don't), but it gives me an interesting perspective on things.

Anyway, this past weekend brought about some much unneeded drama. The primary cause of the drama was alcohol. It's amazing some of the things people will say or do while intoxicated. I guess the real question is, does the alcohol make them act differently, or does it reflect their true colors? I'm not sure, but I am glad that I don't drink (and have furthered my desire to never start).

Another weekend with graduate students....man can they drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home