Down my Alley

Monday, April 09, 2007

A Potpourri....a hodge-podge, if you will

I know it's been a week since my last post, but I've been busy. So this post is going to be my thoughts on a bunch of random things over this past week.

NCAA Tournament: I had Ohio State winning it all, and didn't even have Florida making the Final Four. This continues my history of failing to cash in my own tournament pool (it's only happened once...the very first year I ran it...freshman in high school). I was really glad to see Greg Oden have a great game...and equally happy to see Mr. Overrated (Joakim Noah) have a terrible game. It didn't, however, stop him from being arrogant and basking in undeserved glory. {Note: The kid is a good athlete and a hussle player, but he is not a guy who will carry a team...and he has an abundance of ego for his ability}. Oh well, congrats on back-back championships Gators.

Movies: Recently viewed, Stranger than Fiction (different, but really good), Eragon (kiddy, but decent...along the lines of Chronicles of Narnia), Children of Men (interesting, but dreadfully slow), and Unknown (Blockbuster exclusive, that was surprisingly good...it keeps you guessing what's going on). Those are my viewings of the past week. Again, feel free to contact me for more specifics.

School: Still plugging along. Nothing worse than a B+ on tests thus far. I had another test this past Friday that I felt decently about. I'm working on coming to a decision on what lab to choose. Once that's decided, I'll definitely post that on here.

Easter weekend: Well, it was cold and snowy here this past weekend. I spent most of the weekend just bumming around. I'm working on a cold that prevents much activity. Church was good....lunch was just a frozen pizza. Not quite homecooking, but it was alright (It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno).

Well, that's been my week. All is still well. I hope all my faithful readers are also doing well. Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home