Down my Alley

Monday, January 29, 2007

Sick of Snow

When I first decided to move out to Colorado, I constantly heard you are going to love the weather. "The summers are mild lacking humidity. The winters get cool (especially at night), but not much snow. If it does snow, it melts within the day or the next at most." So, how's the weather been? Let me just say that is has snowed (measureable snow that is), the last 6 straight weekends. Yep, you read correctly. Plus, there has been snow on the ground since before Christmas (granted we got 20-30" then). Everytime it starts to melt, it snows again. In addition, it only got above freezing in the middle of this week.

So, let me recap. It's been cold and white....for weeks now. Everyone continues to say that this is a fluke and very abnormal. I'm beginning to think people lied to me.

I'm not really as angry as the post may read, but it is getting old. Oh well, eventually it will melt and all will be peachy. Until then....I'm sick of snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home