Down my Alley

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day

Sorry that's it has taken over a week for me to get around to posting. I've been crazy busy for the past week. Last week consisted of a flurry of lab activity, then I had a presentation this past Monday (post-rotational talk) and a test on Tuesday. So all last weekend was studying and putting that presentation together. I was so busy I even forgot to call my Dad on his birthday and my grandma after her wedding. Silly me. But I called when everything was said and done.

In other news, Butler Basketball is going well. Last night, in the preseason NIT they defeated #21 Tennessee. It was a great game, with BU coming back from 13 down in the first half and dominating in the second half. So sweet! The finals against Gonzaga is on Friday night...sadly I'll be a Walgreen's during that game...boo!! I need everyone else to watch ESPN and root them on for me.

Ok, well, that's the highlights. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving (aka Turkey Day). Don't eat too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home