Down my Alley

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Costume!!!

Ok, first off, let me give you the results of the "issue" vote. 1-0 in favor of hearing my thoughts on issues. The turnout was amazing (thanks J2). Anyway, that means you'll get to read about some issues....but not today. Today is a day for catching up on my life and asking about Halloween. So, first things first. Last week was relatively uneventful, classes, lab, and thats about it. This weekend consisted of football and studying. Saturday I watched another amazing Irish comeback win (really exciting...OSU and ND in the national championship game?). Sunday I got to watch the Colts. I was amazed. I figured Fox would show the Seahawks or the Raiders/Cardinals game (west coast teams), but no, they showed the Colts. It was great to watch the Colts play...brought me back. Both good games, and both wins for my Indiana teams. Oh yeah, I also studied...a lot. Test was yesterday (in class finished in 45 min. and out of class turned in a little before 11 AM).

Ok, now the important stuff. There are a couple of halloween/costume parties this weekend that I've been invited to. I will for sure attend one, and possibly two, but regardless, I need a costume. I have 2 easy standbys. 1) I can easily bring back the Papa Smurf costume and 2) Crazy Scientist is also simple (white coat, crazy hair, etc.). I would like to hear some ideas from you, my more creative, reading audience. My only requirement is that the costume is made up of household items, or those that can be purchased at thrift stores (ie. cheap!).

Let me know what you think...I have a couple of days to get it together.

1 Comments:

  • This is my costume (more or less)

    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/SeanXor/ringwraith.jpg

    I had to buy the materials,but it is less that $20, if you want to go cheap my suggestion is this:
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/SeanXor/tutorial.jpg

    By Blogger SeanXor, at October 26, 2006 at 4:21:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home