Down my Alley

Friday, October 27, 2006

My Halloween Costume

In due time you will probably be seeing pictures of me dressed up in my costume. In the mean time, follow the link and you will see who/what I am dressing up as. It really has actually been a pretty easy costume to put together. The only question is if the cream face paint I bought will color my beard blue (the hair dye was a really light shade of blue, not what I needed) or not....if not, oh well, if so, great. Please feel free to laugh at the concept, and laugh when you get the pictures.

I'm guessing that I'll probably be one of the tallest of these famous cartoon creatures to ever exist. It should look really fun when it is all put together.

Here's the link...enjoy.

Halloween is fun!

Oh yeah, Go COLTS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home