Down my Alley

Monday, January 14, 2008

For the Sake of Posting

Ok, I know that I need to get back into the swing of posting regularly, but I've been having content issues. I don't know what to post about. Politics is constantly being shown on TV, and it is an interesting primary, but I'm not quite in the mood to throw support (or ridicule) at anyone right now. I haven't seen any movies that I feel require my in-depth review (Resident Evil: Extinction and Shoot 'Em Up being the most recent viewings). I did watch American History X last night (on FX), and was blown away by it. I was shocked by one scene where Edward Norton rants about illegal immigrants and how similar it was to some of the Republican (Romney and Thompson) rhetoric. That's a post in its own right, but still not exactly an accusation I want to make (NOTE: I don't think Romney nor Thompson to be racist).

So, in the midst of this complete lack of focus on a single topic, I'm erring by just making a random post. Maybe something will grab me in the next day or two, at which point I'll post about it. Until then, please have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home