Down my Alley

Monday, January 21, 2008

Another HodgePodge posts

Well, I once again don't have anyone thing in particular to discuss, so I'm going to go a little stream of consciousness and just post a few things on multiple topics. So, here goes....

Amazing Race - the hippies won, and I was glad. They seem to be nice folk.

Football - Well, I guess I'm going to be a Giants fan for 2 weeks. After the Colts loss (boo!), I've pretty much been an anyone but the Pats kind of guy. So, I'll switch my allegiance from one Manning to another.

Assassin's Creed - I finished this video game this weekend, and must say I loved it. Great gameplay, interesting story (even if you don't like it), and I am excited for the potential sequel. How does it end? Definitely left me wanting more.

Cold weather - sucks. That's all there is too it. Cold weather blows.

Amazing Grace - decent movie (better song). I was never really bored, but also never truly captivated by the film. Still, I liked it and would give it 4 out of 5 stars.

Sunshine - an ok scifi movie. Not original enough to be really loved. It never quite figured out what it wanted to be, so that was a bummer. Still 3 1/2 out of 5 stars.

Chris Barnes - one of the better bowlers out there, who just can't seem to get it done on TV.

Well, that pretty much wraps up my weekend. Hopefully yours was exciting in the all the right ways (note: a car accident or heart attack can be exciting, but not in a good way).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home