Down my Alley

Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Half-way point

Technically my rotation is not over until tomorrow, but seeing as how I only have to come in at 9 (at BU, not the hospital) to get my eval, I'm chalking this rotation as being up. This marks my 5th rotation. 5 down and 5 to go (over 7 months, I have 2 off months in there). I honestly think I can put it on cruise control for the next 3 rotation blocks (aka until February). My next ones are Marketing/Sales at Lilly, then Drug Info (investigational new drugs at IU hospital), and in January Clinical Community at Marsh. I do not anticipate these being difficult, or requiring much offsite work. So, in other words, I'm looking forward to taking it easy (getting my work done, of course), working on grad school applications, and studying up for the GREs (Nov. 21).

This past rotation was decent. My co-workers were very nice (preceptor and residents). I learned a few things (if you want coumadin dosing, just let me know). It did require quite a bit of off-site work. In other words, I spent a few hours several nights at the good ole BU SciLi (aka Science Library at Butler). The grade should be a resounding "A."

With that said, I've got an eval or two to fill out, then it is off to bum around until 8:45 for my league at Expo (let's hope I improve from last week). I'm outie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home