Down my Alley

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Down the homestretch

Well, this rotation is almost over. I have only one more hurdle to go (my formal presentation...which I have to put together tonight and present tomorrow). After that, it's just a matter of surviving the day on Thursday. I am anticipating an early release on Friday. I'm currently looking forward to this weekend, because as of right now, my only plans are to do some laundry, possibly straigten up my living quarters (this is low on the list), and relax....maybe play some video games (maybe tennis if anyone is interested), but that's it. No rushing around. No work do. Just doing things I enjoy. It should be fun and something I've not been able to do the past few weekends.

Well, it's about time for me to get working today. I'll catcha lata.

1 Comments:

  • Abigail's family will be here on Saturday, but Friday when you get out early let me know and we can attempt to rack up our biggest body count yet (or you can beat me at tennis again, whichever).

    By Blogger SeanXor, at September 20, 2005 at 7:22:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home