Down my Alley

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Moving is Tiring

I know it's been quite some time since my last update. And for that I apologize, but I do have some great excuses. First, last week I was sick. Sunday night started feeling poorly and it got worse. Went to the doctor, fever of a 102, diagnosed with sinusitis/bronchitis. After a course of antibiotics (which probably didn't really help), and getting some rest, I'm finally feeling decent (up through this past Saturday I was still feeling illish). Secondly, I've moved this past weekend. The week leading up to it (while sick) required me to pack and get things prepared to move. So, please understand my delay in posting.

I'm getting settled in the new place. I've moved in with a friend of mine and two of his buddies. Early indications are that things are going to work out well. I really need to take a whole day of getting everything put in its place. Regardless, my water bed is up and going, so I'm relatively content. Right now, the biggest pain is not having cable TV or internet. The Comcast guys are supposed to be swinging by this coming week/weekend.

I'll try to get a picture or two of the new pad posted in the coming week(s).

Until next time....stay frosty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home