Down my Alley

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What I Would Like to Do....

So, there is this piece of equipment that is being a constant thorn in my side. It's likely older (or about as old) as I am. It runs in conjunction with a computer that only has a 5 1/4" floppy disc and a whopping 56 MB....impressive, huh? Well, the old school dot matrix printer had issues....then it worked, but the equipment hooked to the computer stopped working right...again it got working, but now the computer isn't talking with the equipment (communications error). However, as anyone who remembers old computers, they aren't exactly user friendly. No diagnostic, no right click, nothing to actually track down the issue...just communications error. Regardless, I've been fiddling with this machine for awhile. The video below shows what I'd like to do with it. Simply put, I want to go Office Space on it. (Parental Advisory for song lyrics...sorry that's how it is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home